Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eight pointless things about myself

I have been tagged by Dick Puddlecote to come up with eight pointless things about myself. So here goes:

  1. I am irritated by people who leave the tops off pens
  2. The only professional football match I have ever attended was in 1971, when I saw Everton beat Southampton 8-0
  3. I must get some varifocals next time I have my eyes tested, as I am struggling to read beer bottle labels with my glasses on
  4. I can see a blue pyramid from my bedroom window - even when sober
  5. When I was at university in Birmingham in the late 1970s, I once went all the way round the Number 11 Outer Circle bus route
  6. I witnessed the final flight of the Vulcan bomber before its recent restoration
  7. The beer I have almost certainly drunk most of in my life is Robinson’s Unicorn (formerly Best Bitter)
  8. I enjoy the music of the Swedish pop duo Roxette
Not being a believer in chain letters I won't be passing the misery on to anyone else.

You could also try looking at this questionnaire, done when such things were all the rage in the newspapers.