Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I had hoped to blog more today, given a lack of posts recently, but Christmas has rather got in the way.

We've done all the shopping, and now we have to go out and deliver pressies to relatives and friends which will take us ages which means I won't get back to my computer today.

My mate Lou's coming over for the day tomorrow, and daughter number 3 and grandaughter number 1 at some point, daughter number 1 will be here on Boxing Day and my sister and her family. Daughter number 2 and grand daughter number 2 will, hopefully, make it over for New Year. My other half is over the moon that I'm cooking proper food and not burning what has gone into the oven from the freezer which is my usual culinary skill.

I guess I won't be back blogging until sometime between now and New Year as I will no doubt be tied to my cooker.

I hope all my readers, followers, contacts, friends and family have a peaceful Christmas and a succesful and properous new year.