Thursday, April 22, 2010

DENORMALISATION ILLUSTRATED



Click to view


It's interesting to note that I got a mention in yesterday's article by Guardian sketch writer Simon Hoggart.

I can just imagine him and Sir Peter Tapsell guzzling fine food and wine in an English summer garden as they poured over my election address and pondered on what I could possibly mean.

It would have been nice if Hoggart had asked. By way of example, I think the humorous sketch above from Jebb and Weighill's book speaks volumes far more than I could ramble here for a few thousand words - yes,I really could rant that long on the subject of denormalisation!

The book was a present from daughter No 2 who tells me it was one of things that she saw and thought of me so she bought it. Thanks Jess, but I'm not sure it's entirely practical (tee-hee) x