Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE FIGHTBACK STARTS NOW!



Easter has been all about family this year for me and great it was to see them all. But now it's over and I'm back to reality and catching up on news of the last few days.

THIS on Leg Iron's blog caught my attention. It serves as a timely reminder, now that the election has been called, why smokers, particularly, should NOT vote for one of the three main parties.

Of course there are plenty of other reasons why people should vote "other" and I would say UKIP because of it's common sense and human policies and the fact that it is the only party that is big enough to take on the Lib/Lab/Con alliance.

Smokers are somebody too - 12 million of us - and we will use our vote. My guess is that Cameron - the main contender - for the next Big Pig In Parlt - would be wise not to continue ignoring us!