Thursday, January 20, 2011

I WANT SOME OF THESE



I'm surprised Nanny's global cousins haven't tracked down the makers of this product and forced them out of business.

After all, the packaging is rather attractive and I suppose it doesn't matter if they are only rolled with tea. The chiiildreen might just take to this sort of novelty idea and, as Nanny continually tells us, today's youth is so stupid they'd be moved to smoke the real thing as easy as they'd fall into hard drugs after a taste of cafe latte.

These cigarette shaped tea bags would no doubt have smokerphobics in a state of blind panic if I pulled one out of a pack in Starbucks or Pret a Manger after requesting a cup of boiling water.

As one who loves both tea and cigarettes, I could smoke both but tea is always best drunk and tobacco best smoked.

I'm sorely tempted to buy a pack or two of Cigarettea but there doesn't appear to be a link.

Ah well, time I put the kettle on again anyway.