Friday, July 17, 2009

CAPTION COMPETITION - Go on - Take the piss, it's fine :))


Me and my other half recently attended the wedding of a friend's daughter and someone took this pic as I was talking to one of the guests - a very nice woman who was, actually, explaining that she had recently stayed at a hotel, hung out of the window to smoke, and then got slapped with an extra "cleaning" charge of £60 because she had been caught on CCTV.
She argued that she was outside - because she was leaning right out of the window - but they argued that her feet were inside and so therefore she was liable to pay the charge!
Anyway... I do digress somewhat. No prizes in this comp - although I could probably stump up a pic of a tea bag to the winner - so go on, have some fun.
My own idea is : "What was that slap for? I didn't think my hat looked that bad!"
I'm fairly sure that there is someone out there who could do a lot better ...