Monday, July 20, 2009

More from the Conservative prick for Mansfield

More abuse from the Conservative PCC for Mansfield - him of narrow mind and lying justification - has just come in and so I thought I would share it so that anyone thinking of voting Conservative in the next election, especially those from his potential constituency, can see the error of their ways.

The young Master McFarland said this below to the F2C south east chairman who took him to task for his views on this particular minority who the little Con thinks don't deserve anything, zilch, zero, nowt.

McFarland said : "The lady in question was trying to argue that the minority of people who smoke should have there way and ignore the majority whom wanted the smoking ban. She then went on to say smoking was healthy and was in no way addictive, strange opinions for a University lecturer in my opinion. I assume you do not follow this opinions.I look forward to your replyFraser McFarlandChairmanLincoln and Lincolnshire Conservative FutureDate: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:22:02 +"

First of all, anyone who knows me, knows that I am not one who thinks "smokers should have their way" - at least not everywhere but I do think they are entitled to smoke SOMEWHERE inside and I stand by that view because I am not a bigot, narrow minded, health zealot, but someone who has researched past the DoH and ASH et al brainwashing lies to discover that there is more to this than meets the eye. That Master McFarland hasn't got the intellect to see further than his nose is extremely worrying given that he could become an MP.

Secondly, I argued that the majority didn't want a blanket smoking ban. He said they voted for Labour when Labour put in their manifesto that they would ban smoking so the majority did want a ban. Of course those of us who are a bit more grown up and not still in nappies when Labour was voted in last time, know they lied on their manifesto when they said smoking would NOT be banned during the life of this parliament. I also said they lied when they turned around the ONS figures to suit their own ends.

I said, and I strongly believe and make no apologies for it, that if you are a lifelong smoker do not stop or your health will be affected - if you do not smoke do not start because your health will be affected. That is what I said about health.

Regarding addiction, I said it wasn't a physical addiction like heroin but it was a phsycological habit. Heroin is physical. The body needs it. The body does not need nictotine. I then used this practical example that if you lock a heroin addict and a smoker in a room together, denied them both their drug of choice for two days, and then let them out and see who need serious medical attention and who is a bit peed off.

As a University lecturer, I feel it is my duty to research, and analyse further than the press reports on this issue, and self interest groups' press releases on how smoking kills zillions every year.

I also stand by my assertion that Master McFarland is a prick and the Conservatives are desperate if this is the quality of the PCCs they are putting forward.

Yet another reason, in my opinion, to vote UKIP. It is the only party that will move away from the nanny and bully state. You cannot trust NuLabour, CONservatives and the ilLiberal Dems.