Monday, September 20, 2010

GOOD READS AND LIGHT BLOGGING


I have a bit of this today so I'll link to some other great posts instead.

By way of update on the horrendous Ciggy Bastards - err - Busters campaign, this post from the Filthy Engineer sums it up nicely.

And this post by a real, proper and unbiased doctor PHIL BUTTON should be read by everyone in Govt or with a link to those in Govt. It is an education.

Anyway, I'm off. I'm inspired by Leg Iron's news so I'm working hard on getting my script out this week. Hopefully it will result in similar good news but I'm prepared for the fact that it could take a while.

Meanwhile, if any writers among you, including Mrs P whose other half keeps this excellent blog have time to read it, and give me feedback on it before it goes, I'd be very grateful.