Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WHO SAYS SMOKER BABIES ARE SMALL?

Anna Racoon has written a very amusing piece about puritan health freak Jamie Oliver's new baby.

Anna rightly pokes fun at the celebrity couple giving this poor child a stupid name as idiotic as his sisters. Yes, I'm sure they'll love their parents for that one day.

The birth didn't pass my notice but I was only interested for one reason. For all Oliver's sanctimonious lecturing to others on how to be "good" parents when it comes to feeding them the kind of shite they don't want, I'm sure his health paranoia must also make him anti-smoking.

Well you know what, Oliver, for all your puritanical, health zealotry, my second baby when born was bigger than yours who came in at a mere 6lbs 9oz.

I had the most stressful time of my life during my second pregnancy and my smoking reflected that. I was on 80 cigarettes A DAY and you know what, she came in at 7lbs 12oz. My biggest baby. Who says smokers have smaller babies? oh yes, that's right, the lying anti-smoker bigots who will do and say anything their Big Pharma paymasters tell them to say to encourage hatred, fear and prejudice against smokers.

As this example shows, this kind of health hype just isn't true - unless of course Jools has secretly been puffing on 100 cigs a day without us knowing. Somehow I think if that had been the case, then it might have given podgy Oliver a heart attack!

He really should watch his step. Nanny Obese will coming for him before too long.