Thursday, August 18, 2011

TOTAL POLITICS AWARD 2011





I've never been nominated before, as far as I'm aware, and maybe my blog has been a bit temperamental at times, but if you think this cafe where tea, cigarettes and a good chat can be found, is worth it then please do drop your vote in for this blog in the Total Politics Blog Awards for 2011.



A link can be found on the side bar on the left. The deadline is 12 midnight tomorrow, Friday August 19th. Even if you don't vote for me, then please do vote for someone and show the main stream media and politicians that blogs do have a voice and a following and for them to completely ignore our rantings would be wrong.



Meanwhile I am off to Festival in the rolling Louth Wolds and living a very basic life in a - probably very wet - tent in the middle of a field for the next four days.



No doubt I'll have plenty to say when I get back but I hope nothing drastic happens to smokers while my back is turned and my mind is switched off from all communications.



Fingers crossed that the sun does at least shine a little bit.