Tuesday, October 5, 2010

JUSTICE FOR ALL WOULD BE NICE

I guess smokers would be considered to have made "frivolous" claims under new Hate Crime rules despite the fact that they most surely are targets of hate.

I'm against hate - whoever and whatever it is directed at but isn't this all a bit silly?

We have crimes that already cover hatred and they don't need an extra tag if we only treated people equally and imposed a punishment on offenders that really gives the message that hate - any hate - is wrong.

No-one is saying they love you when they smack you in the face, beat you to a pulp, call you names like "filthy smoker, nigger, paki, wop, spic, goth, polak, northern monkey, southern twat, ..." or smash up your property.

I may hate the anti-smokers who make my life so miserable with their bigoted campaigns aimed at "denormalising", excluding, marginalising, and isolating me but I would defend them from violence which I hate even more. I don't think they would do the same.

I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round of madness in NuBritain. I just want some simple common sense, fair play and justice to be fashionable again, and then maybe the ConLibLabTwat Govt would wear it, promote it, and bring peace to a country that has never been so divided.