Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PUBS WANT SMOKERS

So now it's official. We know Nulab and their anti-smoking paymasters in Big Pharma lied to push through the blanket smoking ban.

You may remember that they only asked anti-smoking groups for their opinions and even then when the ONS survey was done it showed more people in favour of choice.

NuLab turned the figures around and then conned the public into believing that it was acceptable and desirable to hate smokers and call for their social exclusion.

Now the truth is out. 70% of pubs want to cater for smokers.

Will the bigoted and discriminatory coagulation govt that has ConDem-med us all listen? I sincerely doubt it but if they were honest and really did care about equality then they would.

The next election can't come soon enough for me.

Meanwhile, I've just put my script out in the hope that I can change my career and earn enough to buy my freedom from a country that despises me and is working towards my criminalisation - but only after it has first turned my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues against me and so far it is doing a damn good job of that.