Monday, October 25, 2010

KERRY McCARTHY MP CAUTIONED




Well, it looks as if Miss Goodytwoshoes Kerry McCarthy MP has been cautioned by police . How the hell she knew the results of the postal vote in advance amazes me but then of course we live in a fascist society where elections are all but rigged.

I used to like her. I recall a couple of years ago - after she posted a patronising piece following a Forest do that low income smokers were too stupid to know what was best for them - that I debated the smoking issue on her blog.

I felt it was good to engage with an MP - and that the MP might actually listen. I was naive back then and didn't realise it was about money and hate and not health.

I poured my heart out on her blog and felt encouraged when she said that she would think about what I'd told her when the smoking issue came up in the House again.

Then she immediately voted for a tobacco display ban without thought for the little consumer like me or the little business person who runs the local corner shop. As far as I know, she has voted for every spiteful piece of anti-smoker legislation that was forced upon us while NuLabour was in power.

That's why I'm not sorry that her arrogance has finally landed her in trouble.

The only reason she gave for her hatred of smokers was that her granny died of cancer. Yes. This really is the quality of intellect and bigot that our House of Commons attracts.

As for rigged elections, it looks like a bit of gerrymandering is afoot in my County. I'm told the NuCons are aiming to change the boundaries again so that they can reduce the chances of any other party ever getting elected here.

Beware of AV - it won't be in the little person's interest but it will benefit whatever dictatorial party is in power at the time and can only ever bring just a govt we can't stand. We need a change - the Coagulation is not it.