Tuesday, October 5, 2010

RIP THE BEST OF ENGLAND



NORMAN WISDOM SAW THE LAST AND BEST OF ENGLAND

This is most definitely the end of an era.

I wish I'd been born into that last free generation instead of into the first to feel the force of "caring" Britain after being assured as a child and young person that Britain would always be free.

The ConLabLibTwats sold us to the highest bidder in the EU and practically fell over each other to be the first to give our country away, to make "freedom" unfashionable, to legalise and encourage hatred

Oh how I hate them and how envious I am of that icon of all that used to be British - Norman Wisdom. He will never see again the ruination of this land. He will never have to suffer being "denormalised", "re-educated" in the ways of humourless modern comedy. He will never be ashamed to laugh at jokes that Nanny says we can't laugh at anymore. He will not have to fear that he has no right to live just because of being himself. I want those feelings.

I can't wait until my time comes. There is nothing left here to live for. It feels as if all of the weight and power of the state is coming down on me supported by the stupid who voted for it and who continue to vote for it after falling for the manipulative lies and false promises of politicians. Will these people vote again for the ConLibLabTwats when Britain is bleached of her colours, we all have to live to be 200 or else our family gets it, we dare not laugh for offending someone, we dare not speak for fear of saying something against the law, we work as slaves because it's all we're good for.

And if we dare to challenge the lies and misinformation put out by our persecutors, we are dismissed as heretics

Yes, Norman Wisdom, has seen the best of England and liberty. He will never have to suffer this modern tyranny that will ensure that I am a criminal by the time I am his age.

This Govt lies, cheats, and is continuing the persecution of smokers, shop-keepers, and pub owners

Vote for this shower again and here is my prediction. By 2020, possession of tobacco will be illegal. You will be jailed if you are caught with it. Think very carefully whether or not you want to spend your old age in fear behind closed curtains smoking what has legally been enjoyed for centuries because that is the future for us.

RIP Norman Wisdom. I hope it's not too long before I can find the same kind of peace from the hell that is this "progressive" world. I pray for cancer or heart disease and I pray for it soon.

Are you shocked? Why? It's only what the Govt wants for us. The sooner we lifelong smokers are no longer around, the "cleaner" their world will be. The world I am not allowed to be part of. And this is what smokers who voted ConLibLabTwats voted for.

I reckon if I threw myself under the Queen's horse at Ascot to highlight the injustices, the discrimination and the hatred towards people who enjoy "unhealthy" lifestyles, this Govt would celebrate the loss of another smoker, NuLab would pat itself on the back for bringing hatred into the main stream, and the horse would be mourned more than me. I'd be hated even more for injuring it. I am worth less to my country. My body would be burned as if it was as poisonous as leprosy they say I've got.

I simply despair. Is there no end to this? Is there not even one party leader courageous enough to stand on the side of fair play?

Leg Iron says it better than me.