Saturday, May 21, 2011

DUMMY IN

Ahh fuck it. My finger has been hovering over the delete button all day but I can't bring myself to do it.

Perhaps I'll just stay sulking in my quiet corner for a bit before writing on here again - or maybe I'll just snooze with one eye open while I wait for something to turn our way.

It sure as hell hasn't happened yet and bearing in mind that some people don't think smokers really matter anymore, smoking is too embarrassing a subject to talk to politicians about, and the "nutters" who support us are not worth our time and effort, then I don't expect it to get better any time soon.

In fact, as long as smokers keep voting for a party or parties that have just picked up Labour's denormalisation policy with an added Nudge, it can only get much, much worse.

There is no point to any of this fighting constantly uphill with little support and shouting until I'm hoarse which is why it feels like this blog has come to the end of its natural life and I have run out things to say.

Maybe it's the way I feel today. Maybe I'll be back in a week, maybe a month. Maybe not at all. Maybe today is not the day to decide.